27 August 2007

HI RISE TEAM >_<







I would like to introduce my HIRISE team crew!!!
Director -Faye, Director assistant- Shulina, Camera operator- Arya and Ratio- Sujin!!


We took an advertisement of HI RISE DANCE CENTRE, last week.
It was really precious experience.
Honestly, taking shots, are little bit hard and tired, because all equipments were heavy. When I looked at staffs in the broadcasting station, I thought it is fun, and easier than study. But now, IT IS NOT EASY WORK!!!
Although it was tired, it was really interesting!!!



When we took the shots, we saw many different types of dance - hip-hop, Jazz and Contemporary Irish dance. It was so wonderful!!!
I want to learn contemporary Irish dance.


Anyway, the experience of HIRISE, it is so awesome!!!

Thank you my crews, and also thank you Hirise staffs!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks interesting !!