11 September 2007

Complete work!!!




HIRISE and MAGIC POWER’s all work were completed last week.
The pictures have shown above, are my groups’ all works, documents and tapes!!!


I really want to thank them, because they did really good job : )
They taught me to work together. Group works… honestly, it is difficult to work together, but also it is really good. Every single person can’t live alone, we have to work together. I learnt that do my best with group members.

Faye and Jin were really good and amazing director. They led team member very well, so group members could follow and work hard. Shulina was director assistant. Actually she did many things. I was very happy work with her.

Arya and Stephanie were good camera operator. I worked with Arya in both team. She got good angle of camera, and Stephanie also studied very hard about camera work. My teams had good film, because of them.

Alieen was a presenter in MAGIC POWER, I performed in the film, and I was really enjoyed it with her. She was friendly. I think, I little close with her, because of making film.

Hitomi was absent, but she did almost things that make documents such as time code, edit script. Well done~ Hitomi!!!

(I'm sorry HIRISE guys, i couldn't take photo of you)

Guys~ I indeed appreciate that I worked with you guys. You are such an amazing people!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi, Sujin, could you give me these photos?? thank you.