13 September 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME : )

Today 12.09.2007 was my birthday. Unfortunately, I had in-class assessment, in Ros class.
I don’t think so that I did good work. Maybe she doesn’t understand what I write down the paper.
Anyway, let’s forget it~

After in-class assessment, I had dinner with some of class mates for birthday party.
(Actually, all class mates said ‘Happy birthday to you’ to me.)

We went to the Korean restaurant “大長今(Dae Jang Keum)” in Townhall (Sorry, I don’t know which street it is in). We ordered lots of dishes, and we enjoyed it.



This is the birthday cake. Faye bought it for me. (Thank You, Faye!!!)
Shu Shu asked Jin about Happy birthday song in Korean. When dishes served to us, they sang the happy birthday song in Korean for me. I really impressed about it.
Ah! Last night around 1 p.m. I’ve got a call from Jin and Shulina. Honestly, I was sleeping at that time, I answered the phone. “hello?” , and then suddenly Jin and Shulina sang the birthday song. I was happy even though, I woke up from sleeping. I really thank Jin and Shulina.





Anyway, lets back to birthday party!
We enjoyed having dinner together! I didn’t took photos of all dishes, but this is one of the dishes. The picture doesn’t look yummy, but it is yummy~


Thank you all~
Jin, Rita, Shulina, Faye, Sherry and Hitomi! I really want to say thank you for congratulate for my birthday. Thank you guy~

2 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

Happy Birthday from the teacher too.
Will get restaurant's address off you.

Winnie said...

Hapi b-day su jin~~