11 September 2007

Japanese Restaurant – Ramenkan

I like Japanese food very much. So Hitomi and I usually go to Japanese restaurant.
We like Menya which is locate at ground of Prince centre. However, it closes on every Tuesday, so we go to Ramenkan instead of Menya. I don’t know its address, but it is near Hay market.
Here are the photos of Ramenkan food!!






(Above) I ordered Katsudon, it was very very very yummy!!
(Down) Hitomi ordered Omulet. It looks yummy, doesn’t it?


After we finish the dishes, we also ATE ICECREAM!!!!

Mine was black sesame, and Hitomi’s was green tea ice-cream. It was really DELICIOUS.

I recommend Ramenkan, if you are interested in there, just ask me. I can tell you where it is.
I strongly recommend you “Katsudon” with ice-cream!! (Both – black sesame and green tea are good).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy me please
kk
lets go together~
i really feel like icecream~~~