07 September 2007

NSW ART GALLERY


03.09.2007

I went to the ‘NSW ART GALLERY’ in Michael Whittle’s class.
The art gallery is near the St. James station, but class mates and I walked to there from school.
Honestly, it was pretty far distance, but I don’t think it is far, because we were chatting while we are walking.


I was a photographer at that time. I like take photo the happy moment. Class mates looked happy, even though we have a lot of assignments, because we felt free at that moment. Everything was fun. On Monday, we were free human.






Actually, I have been the art gallery several times when I attend the Chester Hill High School for excursion of art subject. Every times that I visit, I feel that gallery is very grand.




This formative art work … honestly, I don’t know what it depicts. You can see the blood trickle from up. Actually, the blood is fake blood.



My hot chocolate and Faye’s mocha. Michael paid for all of us. THANK U MICHAEL : ) It was really yummy: )




They look like having meeting. Oh my God!! You guys discuss about group assignment?
OH PLAESE NO ASSIGNMENT!!!! (Actually, no I just kidding)

COMMUNICATE STUDENTS are always communicating each other wherever they are. It is our instinct. COMMUNICATE is our destiny?! LOL
Anyway, my class mates (including me) really like chat.



When we leave the café, a bird (looks parrot) came to us and took a sugar, and ate it.
My class mates felt surprise about that, so everyone took photo about it.

All art works were so amazing. Michael explained about feature of each art work in time order.




These potteries are in Asian art Korean section. These were in different periods; from above it comes from Shilla, Koryu and Chosun. I think the Koreas ceramic is so beautiful, and I wonder how Korean people don’t keep make the ceramic in same ways. We, Korean should keep the ways of tradition things.


Lastly~
Jin took a photo for me, when I see the painting. I really like this painting, because it is so clean, pure and simple.

I really enjoyed the gallery excursion. During the school holiday, I will visit another art gallery which is near the air port, because my friend’s work displays at there.

Anyway, I wish you (visitor of my blog) enjoyed my review of gallery excursion.





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

haha, Sujin, I also enjoy that afternoon, yeah, your are right, at that moment, we are free, there is no assigmemnts but happiness. Why didn't put your cute photos??