14 September 2007

"Essay of painting" -blog critique

Hello all~
I want to introudce a fantastic blog.

The blog is about “painting” and “essay”, so name of blog is
“Essay of painting”.
(click the name of blog, will move the blog)

I found this blog when I was searching about mental therapy. The first time that I wisit, I was so impressed, because I totally agree with her writing about the paintings. It is so helpful and useful to me, because it helps me look back by myself. And the paintings help for improving imagination. I think, if you are really interested in the art, you should visit this blog.

The blogger is “Hye Shin, JUNG” who is a psychiatrist , and 45-year-old women. That is the reason why she can move and heal people’s mind through her writing with paintings. Now, she is interested in relationship between paint and essay. It is the reason of she makes this blog. Actually, she does not paint, and the real painter is her husband’s friend and her neighbour.

As I mentioned above, this blog is combined art and essay or diary. She updates the essay with painting twice a week, so when she updates her post, I visit the blog.

She is very famous psychiatrist in Korea, so sometimes she writes a culmn in the newspaper. You can see what she wrote in the blog.


Her blogs’ overall colors are black and white. That is the key concept of her blog. Top of the blog’s web page, there is a banner. The banner changes four times a year (banner follows the 4 season, so according to Korea’s season, banner’s item is about summer, now). Navigation is in left side, and there are many categories. ‘ Essay of painting’, My blackboard (it is kind of free board), request the painting and mental therapy. Overall design of her blog is simple and clean. And this blog uses Korean.


This blog was published lately, around 6 months ago. However, many people visit her blog everyday. For six months, 20813 people have visited her blog, because visitors want to heal their mental through the blog. There are lots of good writing.

This blog is base on the psychology. Of coures she is the psychiatrist. Her goal is making people feel happy, comfortable and loving themselves.

People can request the essay of painting for themselves or other people ( would be friends, parents or lovers) as a gift to say thank you or sorry. Also people can ask her to listen their story or counsel her with problems. She will listen you!!!


People (Visitors)!
If you are interested in psychology or painting, I am sure that this blog will make you happy !!!!

No comments: